The Classic Model of the FunMaker Pen is a 4th generation 3D printing pen, similar to the Deluxe Pen except without the LED status readout. Features include:
- Ceramic tip – Insulates the tip so it can be the proper temperature inside to extrude the filament, without being as hot on the outside. Metal tips do not have this advantage.
- LED Power and Temperature indicators – a red LED light indicate Power, and a green LED light indicates the pen is ready for use.
- Slender design – earlier models were much thicker and difficult to hold, especially for longer periods of time.
- Uses 1.75mm ABS or PLA filament available in affordable refill packages.
- 3 pieces of ABS filament are provided (each 10 feet long) in the Classic package.
The FunMaker Pen can be operated with the AC Adapter (included), or with a mobile phone power pack (with minimum 2A charging port). This is convenient to operate the FunMaker pen in a portable setting, without having to purchase a special pack just for this. Simply use the included USB cable to connect to the USB charging port of a 2A or higher-capacity mobile power pack.
There are no reviews yet.